Public Health PrepFebruary 23, 2021
Patient Protection and Affordable Care ActFebruary 23, 2021
Topic chosen: Sacrificing innocent people and blaming others to get the job done
- Create a presentation of 10-15 slides or screens excluding the title and references.
- Your slides/screen should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
- In your presentation:
- Describe an ethical situation, based on the chosen topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
- Identify how this situation relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation.
- Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
- In addition to the course texts, cite and reference a minimum of two (2) additional scholarly sources to support your work.
- Close with a summary of your topic, and APA formatted reference slide(s).
- SUBMIT A DRAFT EARLY THIS WEEK. POST A COPY OF YOUR FINAL PRESENTATIN
- THE ASSIGNMENT NEEDS TO HAVE NARRATION IN ORDER TO ADQEUATELY COVER THE CONTENT.
The post Nursing Ethics Sacrificing Innocent People & Blaming Others appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Nursing Ethics Sacrificing Innocent People & Blaming Others was first posted on February 23, 2021 at 1:03 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"