1. Would workers in Australia, America or Europe accept the Taylorism in this form today?
2. Consider the design of scripts for use in Call Centres, can you see Taylorism in that? Explain.
3. This ‘clip’ is showing history from 100 years ago. Some would say that ‘the world has moved on’ and these ideas are out of date. However, could there be parts of the world today for which these ideas might be just what they need? Explain.
1. What would be some of the key drawbacks or risks of living in the flat world of Globalisation 3.0 as Friedman describes it?
2. Do you agree with Friedman’s iron rule of the flat world? Explain.
3. Is the level of globalisation uniform across the world? Explain.