1. Research Objective
2. Review of literature
3. Research Methodology
4. Research Hypothesis
5. Scope of the study
6. Limitation of the study
7. Finding and analysis ( you will be evaluated based on analysis of data )
• Describe and summarize the data with graphs and interpretations
• Identify relationships between variables based on the hypothesis framed
• Compare variables by using statistical tools like Chi Square test, Anova test or Multivariate Analysis
• Identify the difference between variables.
• Forecast outcomes by discussing the results of the compared variables
The post Finance appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.