Identify the nursing care issue or problem and justify why it is a nursing care issue in need of implementation of evidence. Remember, this should not be a medical issue.July 7, 2019
which disorders that are commonly among the elderly people and how can they be diagnosed in order to avoid delayed results?July 7, 2019
Could someone please help me with this assignment. I need it today and I assign it to another person and they are way pass the due date.
Resource: Preopening Budget Example – (I am using the Mayo Clinic, i have attached a copy of what is needed)
Create a 3- to 5-year financial plan to implement the goals and objectives created in Part II of your strategic plan. The deliverables for the financial plan include a projected budget created in Microsoft® Excel® and a report in Microsoft® Word® that clarifies and explains the financial plan.
Section One: Projected Budget
Create a projected budget.
- The projected budget should be a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet that contains a 3- to 5-year financial projection that includes detailed expenditures, income, contingency, gain or loss, capital outlay, and ROI (if applicable).Include budget strategies to increase volume and budget assumptions.
Section Two: Financial Plan Explanation
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word narrative discussing the fiscal details of the plan and the assumptions that were used in developing the projected budget.
- Include all the elements required in the projected budget.
- Include capital expenditure planning and contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Budget summary: When explaining your budget:
- Describe the organization’s current business model.
- Evaluate the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
- Determine how the organization’s internal resources and financial capabilities affect your financial plan.
- Determine how they will affect implementation of the plan.
- Explain the details of the budget assumptions and the strategies to increase volume.Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment as Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Word® attachments.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Zuckerman, A. (2000). Leveraging strategic planning for improved financial performance. Healthcare Financial Management: Journal of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, 54(12), 54-7. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11141688.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"