1. Every economic system must ask and answer three fundamental economic questions:
a) what to produce?
b) For whom to produce?
c) How to produce?
Discuss how a free market (non centralized) economy may answers these questions.
2. We heard in the news that GDP is higher this year than it has been in past years. This means that our “wellbeing” has improved this year compared to last year. Discuss
3. Discuss ways in which the CPI might affect your life.
1. Projected government deficit in 2019 compared to 2018 has increased from $0.89 trillion to $0.99. Discuss how this maybe related to the concept of “crowding out”.
2. What is “natural” about natural unemployment, discuss.
The post Econ appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.