The Factors of Impacts of Real Estate Developers on Urban Development : The Case Study of Dammam Metropolitan Area, Saudi Arabia
· It’s part of Ph.D. proposal so I want it to be high professional.
· My research related to Dammam Metropolitan area DMA in Saudi Arabia.
· My research focus on the relation between the real estate developers, and urban development to be focus more it will identify the factors of impacts that effect 3 main aspects (social, economic and environment). So try to create the idea of that.
· I have researched for the most important files that could be used for literature review section, please check them in attachment files and try to use most of them. Also may be you want to find some other related sources to add more information.
· In the end of literature review add a specific section that coverd most of major terms that available in the sources that used for literature review section (mention them “terms” with name of source you found it on it and define them).
With the passage of time, there is an increase in real estate development and real estate developers are responding to more demand for real estate. The ballooning real estate sector is a solution in the short run to the increasing urban population but a long run issue for them as it creates many challenges for the cities. Continued development of the urban areas with no keen consideration for the effects that such real estate developments have for the general urban development is creating a problem for the future. Urban development faces a number of issues including urban planning, sustainable development, social planning, and economic challenges. The surge in real estate development affects all the aspects of urban development, which is the essence of this study. This study should aim at unearthing the elements of real estate developers activities that are not good for urban planning and development and develop appropriate solutions that can help manage these issues.
The real problem, however, is lack of a framework that would create various factors that developers must adhere to in order to ensure urban development and the urban real estate development are aligned. Dammam, for example, has little planning and legal framework just like many other urban areas across the world. The challenge is to define the group of factors that are exclusive and conclusive enough to cover all the aspects of the impacts that realm estate development has on urban development.
d. Economic aspect (focus on cases study, indicators to measure) end it with table of indicators or factors that could measure the effect through it and don’t forget to mention the source of each one.
e. Environment aspect (focus on cases study, indicators to measure) end it with table of indicators or factors that could measure the effect through it and don’t forget to mention the source of each one.