As a Christian leader, are your leadership capabilities limited to Christian contexts, or do they extend to non-Christian environments as well?November 30, 2017
The 4-MAT REVIEW system is a way of responding to readings, lectures, and life experiences that requires the learner to interact with new ideas on several levelsNovember 30, 2017
You will interview 2 Christian ministry leaders who have mentoring relationships (currently in practice). Submit the name, email address, and time/place confirmation for each interview by the end of Module/Week 3. Ask the following questions of both leaders, placing the answers to the questions as Appendices in the report:
- Who initiated the mentoring relationship—the Mentor or the Mentee?
- When and where do you meet?
- How is the time spent? (Format, accountability, confidentiality, evaluation, closure)
- What is the most difficult aspect of the relationship?
- What is the most significant result of the relationship?
Create a 5–8-page report in current Turabian style which includes the following (due by the end of Module/Week 6):
- Introduction: Provide a 1-page rationale for why mentoring is important.
- Compare and contrast the 2 mentor interviews. Provide analysis of the strengths and weaknesses to their approaches. (3 pages minimum).
- Conclusion: Describe the top 3 lessons on mentoring learned from the interviews and how they will impact your implementation of mentoring (1 page minimum).
- Appendices: Includes questionnaire from each interview.
Mentor Interviews—Confirmations is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 3.
Mentor Interviews—Report is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 6.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"