There is a lot of chemistry going on all around you. If you start to observe a bit more intentionally, you will notice many new discoveries, articles, news stories, and breakthrough research happening everyday. And science can only be useful and keep moving forward if it is shared.
For this topic, I want you to find a session of Chemistry In Its Element Podcast that is interesting to you and share it with the class. In your post, please include the following:
1. A proper APA citation of your podcast, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
2. A sufficient summary of the podcast in common language that could be understood by the general public.
3. Its implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, etc. This is where you discuss your personal thoughts regarding the podcast.
4. Questions to your classmates that invite discussion and further the dialogue.
5. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion.
After you find the podcast chemical you would like to discuss, start a thread within the Forum Topic 1. You need not fill in the content—only begin a thread with a subject line that includes your name and the title of the podcast you will be discussing
USE this PODCAST
2017, K. C. (2017, November 09). Polybutene. Retrieved November 13, 2017, from https://www.chemistryworld.com/podcasts/polybutene…
The post Chemistry In Its Element appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.