Week Five Assignment Psychological Skills Training – Design a Psychological Skills Training Program for yourself. Briefly explain any sport, work performance, or exercise psychology challenges and then create a comprehensive Psychological Skills Training Program to improve progress toward your goals using 3 to 5 research studies to guide youNovember 30, 2017
The Company Research Paper – Understanding how and why to research companies is essential in determining if the organization is a fit for the employee as well as the employer. Asking the correct question can often time provide information that will help the potential employee make the right decision about connecting with the selected organization.November 30, 2017
SWOT Assignment (MKT 4101)
- To practice the SWOT tool as an important method to assess the marketing microenvironment.
- To get feedback on the SWOT so you can improve your use of this tool in future.
- Choose a product or service that you think is interesting (and different from a product or service chosen by your classmates). Decide if you’re going to focus on a whole company (i.e. Apple) or a product from that company (i.e. iPhone). You may find it easiest to focus on specific products or services.
- Using the template provided (on page 3), create a SWOT for your chosen product or service:
- Research the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that exist for this product or service.
- Use the information you’ve found to create short, concise bullet points in the SWOT.
- Follow the tips for writing a good SWOT from our Week 3 class slides (posted in Blackboard under ‘weekly lessons’) (focused, concise, etc.).
- Cite and reference key sources of information (you don’t have to cite every point on the SWOT, just 3-4 key points) using learning about APA from your English Writing course.
- At the top of your paper:
- Write the product name and SWOT i.e. ‘Product x SWOT’
- Write your name under the title
- Save your file with the following name: SWOT Assignment_Your First & Last Name_MKT4101_2017.
Length & Format:
- Word file (.doc or .docx).
- You should be able to fit the whole SWOT on one page if you follow the tips for writing a good SWOT.
- References should be in a reference list at the end of page 1 or on page 2.
Submitting Your Assignment:
- Click on the ‘assignment’ tab in our course Blackboard site.
- Look for the SWOT assignment and a ‘submit assignment’ button.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"