Using the information and feedback gained from the Topic, Annotated Bibliography, and Working Outline, you will create a 10–12-page Research Paper on your approved topic.November 30, 2017
Jesus was the ultimate “Resilient Leader,” and strength and encouragement may be drawn from His example. What three resilient characteristics in the life of Jesus do you find most relevant to you as a leader or caregiver?November 30, 2017
Research Paper – Annotated Bibliography Instructions
The annotated bibliography is a collection of 10 one-paragraph summaries of peer-reviewed journal resources that you intend to use in the Research Paper – Final Draft.
- The articles must be current or dated within the past 5 years.
- Do not paste the article abstract in the annotated bibliography paper. Annotations must be your summary of the article. The summary must include any research findings that were included in the article. (Do not simply state that the authors conducted a study without providing a summary of the findings.)
- Do not paste the Annotated Bibliography in the final draft of your paper. The Annotated Bibliography simply provides information that will contribute to the Research Paper – Final Draft.
- Include the full source citation at the beginning of each summary.
- Follow current APA format guidelines.
- Provide sufficient information in the summary so the reader knows what the article contributes to the Research Paper – Final Draft. For example, if you mention a study, also include a summary of the relevant findings. To say, “The authors conducted a study” without an explanation of what they found offers no information.
- List the sources alphabetically according to the first author’s last name.
- Include a title page.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 3.
Using current APA format, you will create a working outline for your final research paper. This outline will include a title page (making any corrections from research paper topic and annotated bibliography feedback). Using current APA headings, you will outline your paper into various sections. You must include a brief summary of the kind of content and scholarly sources you plan to include in each section, giving a clear direction for your final research paper. Sources must be referenced as appropriate, following current APA format, and you must include your references in an APA reference list at the end of the working outline.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"